Our team has opened dozens of hotels and are ready to get the ball rolling with your hotel rollout with our strategy development, checklists and action plans.
As hotel operators we have successfully implemented management strategies that drive bookings, competitively priced properties and keep guests coming back.
Sales & Marketing Services
Creating marketing and sales plans to fit the properties needs and expectations by utilizing comprehensive planning, training and a property-by-property analysis.
From opening accounts, securing loans, processing investments, operational budgeting, reviewing accounts receivable and projecting continued revenue our accounting team will complete all of these tasks in an efficient manner.
As a service industry, we rely on strong, dedicated employees whose quality directly affects the guest experience. With a supportive, engaged, and trustworthy staff, you will be able to spend more time on developing other investments in the industry.
There is an art to opening a hotel. Everything from the large critical timelines to the small details need to be closely managed. Our team has opened dozens of hotels and is ready to prepare your hotel rollout with our strategy development, checklists, and action plans.
- We hire, train, and support the team
- Create and implement the pre-opening sales, marketing & PR plan, and actions.
- Prepare pre-opening budgets, develop employee benefit programs and effective pricing strategies
- Establish detailed action plans for all departments
- Prepare and implement critical path action plans, standards and procedures.
Each hotel requires a personalized revenue management strategy to ensure it achieves successful growth. As hotel operators, we have successfully implemented management strategies that drive bookings, competitively priced properties, and keep guests coming back.
- Implementing Integrated Systems that do more is an emerging trend that allows for tighter forecasting and the growth of non-room-related revenue systems.
- Strategize on hotel pricing and develop a plan on which the market will build the most revenue for your hotel.
- Forecast the future demand of your property and stabilize its projected revenue by being aware of industry trends, current bookings, and competitors’ performance.
Sales & Marketing Services
Creating marketing and sales plans to fit the properties’ needs and expectations by utilizing comprehensive planning, training, and a property-by-property analysis.
- Developing a sales and marketing strategy specific to your hotel’s location, market and projected customers.
- Prepare marketing packages with brochures, flyers, advertisements, and digital content that will be used to attract new contacts to your property.
- Build an interactive website that utilizes new technologies like search engine marketing and online distribution.
Our strong performance history allows our accounting manager to provide support along all stages of development. From opening accounts, securing loans, and processing investments, to operational budgeting, reviewing accounts receivable, and projecting continued revenue our accounting team will complete all of these tasks in an efficient manner.
- Strategize a budget development, cash management, and revenue monitoring to best capitalize on your hotel.
- Provide templates for payroll administration, budgeting, accounts receivable, and a calendar.
- Ensure paperwork has been properly filed according to state and government requirements.
- Train hotel operation teams in financial reports, internal controls, labor management, and property cash flows.
Human Resource Management
As a service industry, we rely on strong, dedicated employees whose quality directly affects the guest experience. It is imperative to nurture and train front desk managers, housekeeping workers and maintenance engineers to keep your hotel running at its most productive pace while still creating a relaxed atmosphere for the guests. With a supportive, engaged, and trustworthy staff, you will be able to spend more time developing other investments in the industry.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, and training employees to reach their full potential in the hotel industry.
- Work with accounting to optimize payroll budgeting so workers feel fulfilled by their salary and come to the hotel each day excited for their tasks.
- Implement positive reinforcements that develop a strong connection between the hotel company and the supportive staff.
- Ensure that your business abides by state and federal employment law and intervene successfully in unemployment cases.